DORDRECHT (PHs van Ommeren)
Oil tanker built in 1948 by Fincantieri, Monfalcone as Jan for Andres Jahre & Co. Renamed Dordrecht in 1954 for PHs Van Ommeren. Sold in 1961 and renamed Lentini. From 1977 to 1980 served as a floating oil storage facility at Cagliari. Sold in 1980 and renamed Ersilia L and then Irene. Broken up in 1982 at La Spezia.
not posted, some surface marks, adhesive marks on back,
5.5" x 3.5", 140mm x 90mm (approx)
our ref: SRQ062
|Brand:||Official / Company|