Passenger ferry built at Nantes in 1897 that operated between Quiberon and Belle Isle. She was the first ferry cacpable of transporting cars to the island. During WW1 she served as a boarding vessel. Broken up in 1954. Originally owned by Cie Maritime de Basse Loire and later by Cie Morbihanaise et Nantes de Navigation.
postcard by Cl. Fodere, no. 125,
posted, stamp & postmark on front, minor knocks, back is a little grubby,
5.5" x 3.5", 140mm x 90mm (approx)
our ref: SRM968